denirug® – carrier components/elements for friction reduction – parallel scheduling of havy loads.
For transportation of heavy loads on straight sections using modular conveyors extremely powerful drives, durable modular belta and sliding profiles are required.
denirug® is modular, so that a roller rug of any length or width can be produced. Due to reduced friction coefficient at the level of 0,03-0,05, up to 90% of the energy required for power transmission can be saved.
Advantages for the end user
- ensures of production continuity due to conveyor breakdown reduction (friction cuts, modular belt tension and conveyor drive elements overload reduction)
enables reliable operation of the conveyor and makes maintenance unnecessary (no need for sliding roll exchange – denirug® is maintenace-free)
- reduction of enrgy consumption (up to 90%) , power supply costs reduction
- reduction of heat emmison during conveyor operation
- easier machine start/hold up
- allows faster conveying speeds or loads
Advantages for designer and carrier builder
- longer life span and competitive advantage same time
decreases the number of drives and transfer points and keeps investment costs low same time
- enhances abilities in conveyor designing due to load restriction limits reducing
- availibility of existing conveyor upgrading not only for first installacion
- availibility of modular belt application for areas that were not yet available for such solutions due to heavy loads.